Upholders of the sport
Technical Officials are an integral part of the badminton sport. They maintain the sanctity of the sport globally and ensure that the game is played to its optimal threshold of rules.
Badminton Asia Confederation (BAC) works on training technical officials at various levels regionally, continentally and in cooperation with the Badminton World Federation (BWF) to officiate in major and international tournaments.
- 2014 Asian BWF Um.RoW Form (010713-300614)
- 2014 BAC or BWF Ref. RoW Form (010713-300614)
- BAC Referee Report
- 2014 BAC Um. RoW Form(010713-300614)
- BWF Withdrawal & OCI Report (1) - For Referee, please submit the BWF Withdrawal and On Court Incident Report within 48 hours after the tournament to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coctales No. 4 – June 2014 – low res
- Master Data of ASIA TOs 27062014 - updated 27062014
All ASIAN Technical Officials (Referees and Umpires) are required to submit their Record of Work (RoW) before 31st July 2014. Copies of the forms can be found as above. Completed forms must be signed by the General Secretary of the National Association and returned to the BAC Secretariat email@example.com before the aforementioned dated. This is a compulsory exercise. Failure to adhere to the timeline may affect appointment to future BAC sanctioned tournaments.